Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WLFEO Wed- Vegas in London

So we all know that Monica's favourite city is Paris. I think she would relocate there in a heartbeat if the offer presented itself...to be closer to me obviously! Haha not really- her passion for the French cuisine, culture and lifestyle is obvious when you chat to her about travelling...can she fit in a quick trip to France when she's visiting Europe?! 

Anyway, I was being shown around this beautiful new boutique hotel, Firmdale's newest addition Ham Yard in London. And in the Dive Bar is this neon sign 
and seating area that instantly reminded me of Vegas! I had to stop and take a picture and send it to Mon- a touch of Vegas is in London! All that's missing are the people- Mon & I sitting under these signs drinking champagne! 

Then we were shown this amazing 1950's themed bowling alley that had these unique picture frames. I originally started taking a picture to show The Wallerberry's (my bro and his girlfriend's nickname) because they have a record theme setting for their dining room table. 
How cool are these frames! Well then I looked closer at the picture and this was another must snap photo for Mon! 
An American in Paris! 



No comments:

Post a Comment