Monday, July 21, 2014

Motivation Monday! The ABC's of Life that Traveling have Taught me:




I recently re-read one of my favorite books “All I need to Know, I  Learned in Kindergarten”, by Robert Fulghum. His simple yet critical teachings inspired me to think about the invaluable lessons traveling teaches.

The ABC's of Life that Traveling have Taught me:

Appreciate
Beauty
Culture
Discover
Embrace
Fun
Go
Happiness                                        
Inspire
Joyful
Knowledge
Live
Marvel
New
Openness
Patience
Question
Retreat
Savor
Try
Unite                                                       
Venture
Wander
Xanadu
Yearn
Zest 

During your future travel adventures, I hope you not only walk away richer in memories and experiences but with priceless lessons learned. Bon Voyage!                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment