Monday, June 30, 2014

Motivation Monday- last minute travel

All my friends know that we don't need a second invite to come and visit- I'm booking tickets after the first invitation! My trip to Amsterdam tomorrow is no exception! 

I messaged my (ex) sister-in-law to let her know were expecting number 2 in November and besides the normal congratulations she said she missed us & we're welcome anytime. That was all I needed to get onto the Internet & book tickets. So my reply was great we'll be there in a couple weeks! 

I told my mother-in-law... Not like the dragons in the movies. I'm very blessed to have an AMAZING mother-in-law with whom I get on very well with. She wanted to come too, so tomorrow Alfie, Lou & I head to Amsterdam for a few days- woohoo! 

Life's too short, you've got to make things happen, so don't think about it- as Nike says 'just do it'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment