Monday, August 18, 2014

Motivation Monday: Just have fun!

George Bernard Shaw said it best. "We don't stop playing because we grow up; we grow old because we stop playing.  


Who says we have to be kids to let go, play, and be free? This past weekend, I had a wonderful time visiting Gilcrease Orchards with my mom. Instantaneously, summertime childhood memories from time spent in Northern California resurfaced. We use to visit orchards, tun around, and enjoy the sweet nectar of summer fruit. As I reflected on my childhood, I gained a desire to just let go and embrace the moment. 

So go out and explore nature, have fun, use your imagination, be a kid again, and go play!! 


P.S. 
Look for Sunny Sunday's post to read more about Gilcrease Orchards-a   hidden jewel in the desert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment