Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WLFEO Wednesday- thankful for sisterhood


Sisterhood not only is within the sorority, there is an unwritten code of support with women. After having a section I'm not able to drive, lift my 18 month old, walk the dog or do heavy house work such as hoover, carry loads of laundry up & down the stairs etc. 

Most of my friends all have families of their own so aren't able to help, but the women in my family have rallied round to make sure I have someone to support me throughout the day while I've got the kids and my husband is at work. 

This support system is invaluable and has been a sanity saver. It's meant I can rest and heal from the operation and still be able to get household chores, errands and other jobs done. 

Sisterhood amongst women is an unspoken language if support and understanding. As it's thanksgiving week, I just wanted to highlight his thankful I am to the friends, sisters & women in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment