Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WLFEO Wednesday: The Beauty of Friendship and Sisterhood

During our annual adventures and bonus holidays we have created the best of memories. One of my favorite quotes is "We didn't know we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun." Although I can't find who to attribute the quote to, it's so beautiful. 

In September 2014 and March 2015 we had a first for BVF, we celebrated both of our birthdays. How special!!
Here we are at The George Hotel celebrating Di's birthday. 


I am so incredibly grateful for the gift of friendship and sisterhood that began in Alpha Delta Pi. I cherish the friendship Di and I have. 

What a joy to celebrate my birthday in London!!! 

We had such a wonderful time in London, and although short it was amazing to catch up and I got to meet beautiful baby Ollie! So precious!! 

Di and I have certainly experienced countless and wonderful memories together. I look forward to our 2015 annual adventures in December. Germany, here we come!!! 

To our collegiate sisters, always know regardless of time or distance-the beauty and friendship of Adpi will always lead you back to your sisters. 





No comments:

Post a Comment