Friday, May 9, 2014

Festive Friday~ Happy Anniversary!

This is a very special year, not only for the travelling sisters- aka Bon Voyage Friends, but also for my husband and I; 2014 celebrates 10 years of our commitment to each other and 5 years of marriage! 

Five years traditionally represents 'wooden gifts' and P made this a reality. This morning I was presented with a Canadian maple tree to represent my nationality and the solid foundation we've built together and will continue to grow- such symbolism for a rough & rugged guy topped off with this homemade sign, very thoughtful! 

Enough of the mushy stuff, the reason I'm focusing on 'anniversary' as the topic for festive Friday is to highlight the importance of significant dates in ones lives. They represent milestones of achievement and deserve recognition. Make sure you take the time to celebrate them, whether it's with a gift, travel adventure, or special meal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment